Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Book Reviews, Coming Soon

Books I've finished in the past month; I will be reviewing them in the coming days:

Daughter Zion by Joseph Ratzinger/ Pope Benedict XVI
The Desert Fathers by Helen Waddell and Basil Pennington
Enrico Dandolo & the Rise of Venice by Thomas F. Madden
The First Crusade: Origins and Impact by Jonathan Phillips (Ed.)
Empire of the Stars: Obsession, Friendship, and Betrayal in the Quest for Black Holes by Arthur I. Miller
Little Children by Tom Perrotta
Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri

Books I'm currently reading:
Christ in Eastern Christian Thought by John Meyendorff
The Fourth Crusade and the Sack of Constantinople by Jonathan Phillips
Introduction to the Devout Life by St. Francis de Sales
Margot Fonteyn: A Life by Meredith Daneman

and Books that I Can't Quite Finish:
Mirror Mirror: A Novel by Gregory Maguire
Truth and Tolerance: Christian Belief and World Religions by Joseph Ratzinger/Pope Benedict XVI


No comments: