Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Titles and Miscellaneous Discussion

The blog title is a reference to my tendency to make my opponents, ahem, partners in discussion feel a keen sense of punishment. Alas, I am not using this blog to argue with any person. Instead, I will be discussing books I've read and subjects of personal interest. In the coming days, I will be posting a few book reviews. I will also be discussing ballet, from the point of view of a fan (I've never taken a ballet class in my life). I may also have discussions of Catholic theology, though my days of Catholic apologetics are behind me.

2 comments:

Jonathan Kotinek said...

Looking forward to it...wish I had time to do more than just keep up with the titles of recent reads.

Ah well, that's what life after grad school is for, right?

= )

Jonathan Kotinek said...

...since my handle link doesn't seem to be working...

http://jkotinek.blogspot.com